A new theme was in the pipeline ever since I started this blog, as I’d used a hacked Kubrick one before this. As you can tell the design is very simple; I didn’t want a design that would either take months and months to design or that would be a hassle to maintain, in the long run; the homepage is deliberately pretty bare, and Categories have been removed altogether and replaced with Tags.
One CSS module that I wanted to utilise in this theme was Web Fonts – I recently discovered the stunning Museo font from Jos Buivenga which I’ve incorporated into all my
I need to really get a logo made up for the site as I’m pretty awful at Graphic Design, so if you feel you’re up to the challenge, please drop me an email at james [at] idreamincode.co.uk.
Kudos also goes to Mark James at FamFamFam for allowing the free distribution of his beautiful Silk icons.
I have identified a some outstanding integration issues which I’ll be sorting out over the next few days; so for now, I’ll slap a big Web 2.0-style Beta badge on the site (hypothetically-speaking, of course )